To see the world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.


William Blake

Tuesday 15 December 2015

A NEW BEGINNING



 I began this blog a couple of years ago. I didn't post much. I am going to start writing it again. I am going to use it for thoughts and a lots of the positive bits and pieces I read along the way. I love quotes and sayings. I have decided I would like to keep some of these is a more organised way and I decided I may as well share them in case anyone else finds them useful.This is mainly a record for myself.

WARNING. This will contain Christian Material.

___________________________________________________ 
St Luke's Anglican Church, Brownsville, NSW, Australia.
Dear Lord, I am grateful that You will do more in my life than I can even imagine.

Stormie O'Martian

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment